How to write letter for Allotment or Permission Meditation hall from University and Department

 

To,                                                                                                           Date:

The HOD,

Department of Physical Education,

Faculty of Arts, BHU.

 

 

Subject: Seeking permission for the allotment of Yoga and Meditation Hall, for the duration of May, 2022 to August 2022.

 

Reference: Ph.D. Enrollment-299890/Session-Sep, 2017.

 

Sir,

          With due respect, I Yadav (Ph.D. Scholar of the Department of Physical Education, Faculty of Arts, BHU). Currently pursuing my research programme under supervision of Prof. Vikram singh. The title of my research work is “The effect of Power Yoga Training Programme on Health Related Physical fitness of Obese Male.” As per the requirement of data collection. I need Yoga and Meditation Hall of the department for conducting  Power Yoga Training Programme classes.  

          Therefore I have request you to grant me this facility for the above mention cause.

 

Thanking You,

 

 

 

 

 

Yours Truly

 

 

 

Yadav

Ph.D. Scholar

Department of Physical Education,

Faculty of Arts, BHU

 

Comments