How to write application letter Regarding Transfer Certificate | TC certificate fomate download in pdf

 

Application

To,

The Head of the Department

Banaras Hindu University,

Varanasi

Date: 01/12/2021

Subject: Regarding Transfer Certificate

 

Respected Madam,

I, Anurag Rai were being enrolled in diploma course (batch 2019-2020) and have successfully completed it in due time. In present scenario, I am now admitted in PhD course and as a part of document verification procedure there, I will be required to submit the transfer certificate in the prospective institute.

Hence, I hereby request you to kindly release my TransferCertificateso that I can present that during my document verification.

My details are as follows:

Name: Anurag Rai
Enrollment Number:400304
Roll number: 19932SO006
Course: Diploma in guidance counselling and psychological intervention
Department: Department of Psychology
University: Banaras Hindu University
Course year: 2019-2020

Yours Sincerely,

Anurag Rai

Comments